Slingo Mystery Game


Slingo Mystery: Download and play Slingo Mystery at V-Download-Games.

 Recommended Games

★ Legends Of The Wild West: Golden Hill Game
➦ Download
★ Horatio's Travels Game
➦ Download
★ Farm Frenzy 3 Game
➦ Download

 Slingo Mystery - Game Review

  • Slingo Mystery stars Maggie Gold, first spouse of gambling club investor Freddy Gold, left with nothing after a chaotic separation where Freddy kept his cash, the lawyers got Maggie's, and she was left with nothing. However, now, Freddy just appeared dead, and his new spouse is outfitting to acquire the clubhouse. Can Maggie get in once again before it is past the point of no return and find the majority of the mysteries that Freddy abandoned? Discover in Slingo Mystery!
  • I'm not a major aficionado of slingo, but rather this amusement influenced me to acknowledge Slingo more. I beat the diversion three times despite everything I play it for the excitment and riddle. Play this diversion, you'll cherish it.
  • This is definately one of my most loved amusements - not to enthused about concealed items diversions in view of the low quality of hues and pics - yet I truly appreciate this blend of shrouded objects consolidated with Slingo, another amusement I like... Congratulations to the producers of this amusement.

 How to Download Slingo Mystery?

Click the button given below.